Lately while I remained in Springfield Ohio for a couple of hrs I determined to try to find a neighborhood route as well as found one with some extremely blended evaluations. I can have simply mosted likely to Yellow Springs as well as treked at Clifton Gorge, John Bryan or Glenn Helen, however I intended to attempt something brand-new. Go along and also discover if I can advise this path or if it was a full calamity.
New Hiking Trail Discovered in Ohio! Could the Bad Reviews be Right?!
More from Camping & Hiking VideosMore posts in Camping & Hiking Videos »
- Sunblesa Headlamp & Camp Light Review
- Rain Camping with my Truck, Tarp and Tent – Unpredictable Weather Camping Adventure
- Camp bushcraft knife | Best Camping Knives 2023 | Camping Knives Review | Best Hiking Knife 2023,
- Lets Talk Hiking Poles (PLUS THE BEST HIKING POLE for HIKING VLOGGERS or photographers) Gear Review
- Nemo Forte 20 Sleeping Bag Review – Synthetic Choice for Cold Weather Camping